BLACKPINK Jisoo's Emotional Acting in Front of Many 'Snowdrop' Players Reap The Spotlight

Eka P
0

The first video showed how familiar Jisoo was with the players from the Hosu female dorm. Before starting filming, Jisoo and Jung Hae In seemed to rehearse the scene.

JTBC continues to share videos showing many interesting moments on the set of "Snowdrop". One of them, which was recently released, shows the scene when Eun Young Ro (Jisoo) finally confronts Im Soo Ho (Jung Hae In).

The first video showed how familiar Jisoo was with the players from the Hosu female dorm. Before starting filming, the main "Snowdrop" couple seemed to practice scenes accompanied by the director.

The shooting process began and the BLACKPINK (BLACK PINK) member had to act emotionally in front of many players. But Jisoo didn't look awkward in the slightest. He is able to attract emotions as the character Eun Young Ro with his acting.

The latest shooting video for "Snowdrop" was immediately flooded with many fan comments. Many gave praise because Jisoo was considered able to act well even though she was seen by many players.

Loading video

"The way she acts and presents her character in front of many people even as a rookie actress really amazed me. I've always been a BLINK and always knew how strong and competent Jisoo is, but watching this drama made me realize that she's even more amazing," wrote one fan. .

"This is one of my favorite scenes. Jisoo gave me goosebumps with her acting. She did that in front of everyone. Just wow! I really admire her. And I'm also happy to see almost all the players gathered in the dormitory. The spirit of the 'Snowdrop' team, " added another.

"I'm still surprised at how good Jisoo's acting is. I keep reminding myself that this is the first time for her. I'm glad she was able to shoot with senior actors and it's amazing. Good job everyone," concluded other fans.

Meanwhile, "Snowdrop" has now aired 7 episodes. This drama is aired by JTBC in the Saturday-Sunday night slot. Don't miss watching it. (wk/charity)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)