The Secret of Solbin LABOUM Can Survive Being an Idol Turns Out Because Of This, It Amazes You

Eka P
0

The Secret of Solbin LABOUM Can Survive Being an Idol Turns Out Because Of This, It Amazes You

In addition to positive thinking, Solbin LABOUM, who has survived as a member of a girl group for almost 8 years, is one of the ways he can remain consistent. About what?


Recently appeared in a drama themed about the life of an idol, Solbin, who is a member of the girl group LABOUM, shared her career journey as a member of the group. Especially lately, LABOUM's song "Journey to Atlantis" which was released in 2016 then suddenly re-entered the top of the charts.

On Thursday (16/12), Solbin talked about the drama she just finished working on, "Idol: The Coup" as well as how she felt when "Journey to Atlantis" found its way back into the Korean charts after being featured on MBC's "How Do You Play? " early 2021.

I can't believe it. There's nothing I can say but be grateful. It feels like I've been compensated for persisting and working hard for the past seven years. I'm just grateful. One of my playlist items made it into the top 100 of the music charts. It was a desperate wish , so I'm very happy to achieve it," said Solbin.

To express his gratitude, Solbin wrote a letter to the members of "How Do You Play?" especially to project group MSG Wannabe who covered songs on the show. He gave the letter to MSG Wannabe member Lee Sang Yi when they went to the same hair salon. Solbin wrote, "We all gathered to watch the live broadcast. By filling our forgotten song with your voice, we think 'Journey to Atlantis' can come back to life. We will always support your activities in the future too. We hope you are happy and healthy always, "wrote Solbin to Lee Sang Yi.

As an idol now in her eighth year of promotions, Solbin was asked to choose the moment that reminded her the most that she had made the right decision to endure any hardship for LABOUM. "When I was on stage and saw Latte (fandom name) watching our video and leaving comments, I thought I was doing the right thing by continuing to stay with LABOUM. I also really felt this during the recent fan signing. I think it was the days when my fans stabilized my heart by saying, 'That's right. We really like you'," said Solbin, who explained the source of his strength to stay in the girl group.

Apart from growing as an idol, Solbin is also growing every day as a mature person. "I thought I was someone who was immature and lacking, like the stone walls of Jeju Island that had many gaps. In the past, whenever I heard someone say that I was an adult, I would feel very happy and think that I had indeed become an adult. "Now, I want to let go of that thought and accept my flaws. I think that's how I can know myself better and become more mature. I want to keep growing, even with my gaps."

Meanwhile, Solbin does not know the next project he will work on. In the interview, Solbin confidently said that she had dedicated herself to LABOUM promotions. (wk/taki)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)