NCT's Mark, Doyoung and Johnny apologize for their attitude when they heard the news of the earthquake

Eka P
0

NCT's Mark, Doyoung and Johnny apologize for their attitude when they heard the news of the earthquake

The 3 NCT members, Mark, Doyoung and Johnny each conveyed messages of apology regarding his behavior during the comeback live broadcast.


On December 14, 2021, NCT is known to hold a live broadcast of 'NCT Universe Countdown Live' to celebrate the release of their third full album.

At 5:20 p.m. KST, an earthquake occurred, measuring 5.3 on the Richter scale in Seogwipo, Jeju and was reported to the NCT members by the staff on site.

However, some NCT members actually sang one of the songs on the 'Universe' album, titled 'Earthquake' and danced, but were immediately prevented by other members, causing controversy for their actions.

After the outbreak of the problem, Doyoung, Mark and Johnny conveyed their apologies via Instagram stories,
    Doyoung:

    I made a rash mistake, while not fully aware of the situation during the comeback live broadcast. I want to apologize to those who have been hurt and uncomfortable due to my hasty comments. This is a total error and there is no excuse for it. In the future, I will do my best to prevent such mistakes from happening again.

    Mark:

    I apologize for my actions during the comeback live broadcast. I did not understand the situation properly and exhibited reckless behavior. I will deeply reflect on my actions and try not to show actions like this from now on.

    Johnny:

    I apologize for my rash actions during today's comeback live. I will be more careful and think before acting from now on. I am really sorry. I apologize once again to those who felt uncomfortable with my actions.
However, the apology from the 3 NCT members received a negative response from South Korean netizens who thought that they were not sincere because they uploaded an apology on their Instagram story which could disappear within 24 hours. (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)