Kyuhyun SuJu suddenly cried on the latest broadcast of 'Sing Again 2', the reason makes it painful!

Eka P
0

Kyuhyun SuJu suddenly cried on the latest broadcast of 'Sing Again 2', the reason makes it painful!

Kyuhyun was seen crying sadly in the latest episode of 'Sing Again' season 2 which aired on Monday (13/12). Check out the full reason in the news below.


Super Junior's Kyuhyun was seen bursting into tears in the latest episode of "Sing Again" season 2 which aired on Monday (13/12). He cried because he was touched to hear the story of participant number 43.

Participant number 43 is a senior singer named Kim Hyun Sung whose hit song was ranked first on the music chart. But his artistic career waned due to suffering from vocal cord nodules.

Kim Hyun Sung said, "I'm considered an unlucky singer whose career ended because I couldn't keep my throat down."

He continued, "Now I work in a company, but can I end my activities like this? How can I end it when people only remember me as 'that' singer?"

"I had a lot of thoughts. The reason I came to 'Sing Again' was because I didn't want to be remembered as a failed singer. I wanted to show that I was a singer like this, so I came back here," he added.

Although Kim Hyun Sung sang his song "Heaven" enthusiastically, he failed to sing perfectly because of the condition. That's why he was eventually eliminated from the second round.

Kim Hyun Sung's story succeeded in making everyone emotional. Including Kyuhyun who suffers from a similar problem. He couldn't even hold back his tears.

Kyuhyun SuJu suddenly cried on the latest broadcast of 'Sing Again 2', the reason makes it painful!
Source: JTBC

Kyuhyun said, "In fact, I also suffer from vocal cord nodules. I don't know how difficult it is, but he's an idol to me, I'm a huge fan."

"I've heard sunbaenim's songs hundreds of times, but today's performance is the most touching. I'm honored to be able to hear the song here," he added.

Netizens who watched Kim Hyun Sung's stage also felt very touched. Many of them also cried like Kyuhyun. Check out some of their comments below:

"I cried after watching the broadcast," said a netizen. "I'm very touched because of this appearance," added another netizen. "I cried with Kyuhyun when I saw him cry," said another netizen. "This really hurts my heart," concluded another netizen.

Meanwhile, "Sing Again 2" is a program that gives new opportunities to unknown or forgotten singers. They are welcome to go on stage to show their abilities to the public. In this program, Kyuhyun acts as one of the judges. (wk/eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)