Ever Blocked Fans, Rose BLACKPINK's Recent Actions Confused

Eka P
0

Ever Blocked Fans, Rose BLACKPINK's Recent Actions Confused

The lucky fan who was blocked by
Rose BLACKPINK admitted to being confused because the idol seems to have unblocked his account because Rose's post has now reappeared.

Rose BLACKPINK (Black Pink) some time ago blocked a fan after replying to a DM from her. But his recent actions left the fans confused.

BLACKPINK fans certainly haven't forgotten the story of a fan who was personally blocked by Rose on Instagram. In November, international fans received a message from Rose. But only about 20 minutes later, Rose blocked this fan account.

Although surprised that Rose immediately blocked him after just replying to a message from him, this fan has an explanation on Instagram after careful consideration.

This lucky fan shared that Rose was forced to block her because once her message was received, the 1997-born idol would definitely receive the next message. Rose also apologized before blocking her.

Then recently, the fan admitted to being confused because Rose seems to have unblocked her account because Rose's post has now reappeared. But the account no longer follows Rose, and all of her likes and comments on the idol's posts have disappeared.

Another fan pointed out that Rose may have unblocked but had to limit this BLINK account. That was why he didn't have any interaction with Rose's account.

Fans seem to be confused by Rose's actions. He shared, "I don't know who Rose should talk to at the company or what action she should take for this, but I just realized I can open Rose's official account. Am I unblocked?"

"I've never been more confused but grateful in my life. Am I just being restricted? Moving to general DM? I don't know. The best I can hope for is that the company sees my efforts as a fan to protect Rose's image and it pays off," he concluded. (wk/chus)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)