AKMU's Lee Soo Hyun Had Wanted To Retire When His Brother Was In The Military, Was Stressed Because Of This

Eka P
0

AKMU's Lee Soo Hyun Had Wanted To Retire When His Brother Was In The Military, Was Stressed Because Of This

Lee Soo Hyun revealed that he actually emailed Lee Chan Hyuk to thank him for what he did for them until then.


AKMU's Lee Soo Hyun (Akdong Musician) shared that he had thought about retiring from the entertainment industry. It happened when his fellow member and older brother, [c=Lee Chan Hyuk, was serving his mandatory military service.

On the December 8 episode of the tvN television show "You Quiz on the Block", AKMU made a guest appearance. During the conversation, Lee Soo Hyun said, "When Lee Chan Hyuk went to the military to carry out his national duty, I felt very pressured."

He continued, "When we went to meetings, everyone used to look to Lee Chan Hyuk for his briefing. I didn't know that eyes would be on me when he wasn't there. I felt so heavy on my shoulders at that time. I felt so pressured. didn't know Lee Chan Hyuk had to go through all that before I experienced it myself."

Later, Lee Soo Hyun revealed that he actually emailed Lee Chan Hyuk to thank him for what he had done for them until then. Lee Soo Hyun said, "I thanked him for everything, and said I'm sorry for not knowing all the things he has done for us. At that time, I honestly felt that he was the only songwriter who knew what kind of songs he wanted. suits me. After that, I really respect him."

After that, Lee Soo Hyun talked about mentioning his early retirement on television last year. "I believe I was really immature back then. I thought I was like a little girl who didn't think. I kept asking myself when Lee Chan Hyuk was away in the military. I was like, 'What's real? is that something I started doing just because I liked doing it?' etc."

Lee Chan Hyuk and Lee I are talented siblings who first appeared on the SBS survival audition show “K-pop Star” Season 2 in 2012. The duo joined YG Entertainment after their performance, and made their official debut with the album “PLAY. " in April 2014. (wk/dewi)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)