2PM's Chansung Confirms To Get Married With His Pregnant Fiance And Leave JYP Next January!

Eka P
0
2PM's Chansung Confirms To Get Married With His Pregnant Fiance And Leave JYP Next January!

The youngest member of the senior boy group, 2PM delivers shocking news to fans today, December 15, 2021.


Chansung wrote the news through a letter that he uploaded on his personal Instagram.

Chansung said that he would soon marry his fiancé who is currently in the early stages of pregnancy. He also explained about the expiration of his work contract with JYP Entertainment.
    "Hello. This is 2PM's Chansung.

    It's already a cold winter. 15 years have passed since I started promoting when I was 17. During this time, we have been through many things and memories. A big thank you to all the HOTTEST who made precious memories. Today I want to tell you about change and joy for me.

    I have someone I've been dating for a long time. This person has been a haven for my unstable heart for a long time, a friend and lover I can talk to about anything. While preparing and planning to marry this person after being discharged from the military, the blessings of a new life came sooner than expected, and I am thinking of getting married as early as early next year. I am being very careful as this is still in the early stages of pregnancy but I am sharing this news with the thought that I should tell you all about this first.

    Now, I ask for broad understanding that I am not revealing the person who will be my partner in the step of starting a family because He does not have the same job as me.

    Also, my contract with JYP Entertainment, which I have served for 15 years, will expire in January next year. With the creation of a new family to accompany my life, through enough discussions with the company to start and forge my own path.

    We agreed not to renew the contract. More than anything, I made the decision through communicating with my future first, and I decided to pray for a bright future for the company as well. I will always support each other's development with companies like my roots and old friends. We don't have a definite direction yet, but we will also tell you a plan that will not worry fans.

    Today, as we share so many stories, we are full of worries and concerns about how our HOTTEST will feel in response to the sudden news. As the youngest member of 2PM, Chansung and actor Hwang Chansung, I will do my best to show you a good side in the near future as well.

    Thank You." (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)