Jeong Ye In Reveals The Depression He Experienced When Debuting With Lovelyz

Eka P
0

Lovelyz member Jeong Ye In recently revealed the depression he experienced when he debuted with his group through a post that became a hot topic of conversation.

korean celeb gossip, korean celebrities latest news, korean celebrities gossip, korean celebrity gossip news, korean star news daily, korean actor gossip, korean celeb gossip quora

Jeong Ye In recently revealed that she felt anxious and depressed after her debut. This was revealed by the Lovelyz member in a post that attracted attention for sharing Jeong Ye In's feelings after the group debuted.

According to the post, Jeong Ye In is a contemporary dance student who has no interest in the entertainment industry. However, she had to give up her dream of becoming a professional dancer due to a severe ankle injury. While he was on hiatus, he learned to sing as a hobby and applied for the Woollim audition just for fun. However, the audition went well.

Jeong Ye In then signed a contract with the agency and within 3 months since she entered as a trainee, she was able to debut as a member of Lovelyz. Jeong Ye In said she was scared every day because everything happened so fast and she was not ready for her new career.

"I feel like I'm naked in front of people. I was so scared because I debuted without being fully prepared. I don't have a special role as an idol member or a strong bond with the other members of the group," he said. Jeong Ye In is also open about feeling insecure about her appearance, but she is able to overcome it after realizing that she is lucky to have what she has.

"There were a lot of difficult days for me after debuting but in hindsight, I should be more grateful. No one can be as lucky as me and I decided I will work harder and better for it," he concluded. Meanwhile, Jeong Ye In debuted with Lovelyz in 2014.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)