Many Don't Know, Jung Yi Seo Reveals His Role As A Pizza Shop Owner in Parasite

Eka P
0

Jung Yi Seo, a beautiful actress who is on the rise after starring in the hit tvN drama 'Mine', has revealed her small role in the 2020 Oscar award-winning film, 'Parasite'. He revealed this in a recent interview and photo shoot for Esquire magazine.

korean celeb gossip, korean celebrities latest news, korean celebrities gossip, korean celebrity gossip news, korean star news daily, korean actor gossip, korean celeb gossip quora
Many don't know, Jung Yi Seo reveals his role as a pizza shop owner in the film Parasite. (Photo: celebrities.id/soompi)

Launching Soompi on Sunday (7/4/2021), many viewers did not realize that Jung Yi Seo had played a small role in the film 'Parasite'. Jung Yi Seo plays a pizza shop owner who fights with Kim Gi Taek's (Song Kang Ho) family at the beginning of the film's story.

“No one seemed to know about it at first,” said Jung Yi Seo.

"Every time I introduced myself on set, if I said I was the owner of the pizza shop on 'Parasite', people would say, 'Really?'" he continued.

Jung Yi Seo explained that he initially auditioned for the film for the role of Park Dong Ik's (played by Lee Sun Gyun) daughter, Da Hye, who was eventually played by Jung Ji So.

"At that time, I was just amazed and happy to be able to audition for a film made by director Bong Joon Ho. Because at that time, it was difficult for me to get a chance to audition for a role," said Jung Yi Seo.

“I didn't expect to get anything, and months passed before I suddenly got a call from a member of the film's production staff. They said that I would play the role of a pizza shop owner. Originally, the character was supposed to be for a woman in her forties or fifties, but they decided to lower her age. I'm at a loss for words, and I can't believe it." said Jung Yi Seo.

Jung Yi Seo also said that he was also in the last scene of the film, the scene was not realized by many viewers.

"Actually most people don't know this, but I reappeared towards the end of the film," he said.

“Originally, I was only supposed to appear at the beginning of the film, for a fight over the pizza box, but they added one more scene for my character. You know how Gi Taek's (Song Kang Ho) family fled to the gymnasium because of the flood? If you look closely, the pizza shop owner is in the scene wearing an orange T-shirt," said Jung Yi Seo.

"It's almost like a hidden object game, [He's there] because he's a resident of the same neighborhood," he said. /celebrities.id

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)