SEVENTEEN Reveals Things That Are Burdening Of The Mind As An Idol Who Produces His Own Music

Eka P
0

While SEVENTEEN Gets Much Praise for Their Creative Talent, Members Express That It Was Accompanied By Concerns And Pressure To Impress Their Fans.

Twitter / pledis_17

In an interview with Cosmopolitan Korea, Mingyu, Jeonghan, Wonwoo, and THE8 SEVENTEEN (II) expressed the concerns they have in their planning process as idols who produce their own music. A lot of the content that SEVENTEEN creates is almost all of the group's 13 members self-produced from choreography, songwriting, and more.

While the group received a lot of praise for their creative talents, the members expressed that it was accompanied by worry and pressure to impress their fans. In their interview, Mingyu shared that there was pressure to live up to fans' expectations.

"I think we have to live up to the expectations given to us and to exceed expectations, we have to pay more attention. In our album, stage, and aspects of our music, all the members think about it with a sense of responsibility and weight. For self-produced content and videography, I is still in the process of learning it so I plan to do it with a relatively light mind. When we develop our ideas, we have a lot of meetings, "said Mingyu.

The members also discuss what they prioritize when planning their appearance. "I think when I prepare a stage team performance, I avoid movements that seem hard / stiff. During my performance, I try my best to express emotions as naturally as possible. I continue to learn how to express the energy within myself through my performances. . That's the biggest homework for me, "said THE8.

For Wonwoo, he shared that he found the conveyance of messages in their songs and performances to be one of the most important elements. "I think the ability to communicate is the most important no matter what stage I imagine. I think the same way about how we convey our message in our lyrics. At the start of my debut, I sometimes wrote lyrics for my rap that sounded cool and will focus on what is displayed on the outside. But lately, I tend to write lyrics that focus on my thoughts and feelings, "said Wonwoo.

Mingyu commented that he believes all the members focus on the same thing when planning their appearance. "I think the elements that all the members focus on are similar. We strive to create a show that can show the interests and emotions that we want to express."

Of course, the physical side of planning and preparing for the show is important and Jeonghan clarified that it was one thing he thought was important. "As a result, I think practice is very important because I have to show the most complete performance. The quality of the performance depends on how much we practice so we coordinate even the smallest movements during practice. Exercise is the only way to live (laughs)," he said. (wk / dewi)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)