Comeback solo, Kim Sejeong talks about her love for writing her own songs

Eka P
0

Actress and soloist Kim Sejeong is known to have just made her solo comeback. Yesterday, Tuesday (29/3), Kim Sejeong Held an Online Showcase for Her Second Solo Mini Album 'I'M'.

Instagram / clean_0828

Actress and soloist Kim Sejeong is known to have just made her solo comeback. On yesterday, Tuesday (29/3), Kim Sejeong held an online showcase for her second solo mini album "I'M". In this album he promoted with the title song "Warning".

Kim Sejeong participated in writing and composing all the songs on the mini album, including the title song "Warning" (feat. IllBOI). He said, "It's my first time doing it for all the songs on the album, so I'm nervous."

He added, “I'm in charge of a lot of things on this album so I have a lot of thoughts in my head. I'm so nervous. "

This is Kim Sejeong's first comeback as a singer in seven months. He said, "It's not what I thought after finishing a drama, I have to release an album now. When I was filming a drama, write down ideas for songs that came to me. After the drama ended, I looked at the notes and took the time to organize them. "

He said, "It's my first new album in seven months, but it feels like it's been a year. It's more fun than before. I had fun preparing because I wanted to show people the kind of music only I can do."

Kim Sejeong shared that the message of the album is about how people rest. He said, “I enjoy writing songs. It doesn't feel like work, more like play or a hobby, so I enjoy every moment. I put my own story into it, so I have to take responsibility for everything. I put myself in the song, but I worry about whether other people will get in touch with them. "

About collaborating with IllBOI, he said, “I want to work with him. The agency made a request for me and she agreed right away. I want to try rapping, but I'm not an expert. But I want to take that challenge sometime. "

On the album message, he shared, “When I have big projects, I always take two weeks off. When I have long periods of rest, I divide that time in half. First, I went to the countryside to visit my family. Second, I spend time with friends I haven't seen for a long time. In the end, I stayed home doing nothing and spending time alone. " (wk / daughter)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)