Exhausted, Jessi Cries Every Day?

Eka P
0

Jessi expressed the fatigue she suffered because she felt less rested since returning to her career in the music industry because she appeared on variety shows and promoted with Refund Sisters.


The latest news comes from Jessica H.o. When appearing on the program "Good Morning FM" with Jang Sung Kyu on March 30th, Jessi revealed that she often felt tired and almost cried every day.

On the show, Jessi talked about the comeback that took place 8 months after the success of the hit "NUNU NANA". After that success, Jessi initially didn't plan any comeback at all. "I don't have any plans. 'NUNU NANA' was released around July-August last year," said Jessi.

Jessi also shared that she had not rested much since then because she was busy appearing on various events. "I haven't taken a break since (the single release), because I only appear on variety shows. I've also promoted a lot with Refund Sisters."

"I feel happy with it (comeback single release), but I think I need to recharge my energy because I'm only human," said Jessi. "I suddenly heard a new song. So I thought to myself 'what should I do?' I feel really depressed, "said Jessi again.

Jessi then admitted that she often cried because she felt tired. "I cry every day, and my body is very tired. Indeed I can still release a single, so I did not waste it (the opportunity). So I decided to comeback," said Jessi.

Previously, Jessi also had time to share when she was a guest star on the YouTube channel "ODG". On the show, Jessi shared the personal life of having come to South Korea to pursue her dream of becoming a successful singer.

"I dreamed of being a singer since I was 13 years old. I came to Korea from America alone when I was 14 years old without my mother," confided Jessi. "But I don't know much about Korean culture. I don't even know the customs and manners here, so all I know is 'hello'."

"What you see on TV isn't everything. I'm confident, but I cry alone at home when my heart is sad. I can't stand it. We're human, right? Crying and making mistakes is fine. People keep learning by making mistakes. Getting up even when you fall is what confident women do. That's the most important thing. " /wk

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)