ITZY Discusses English Language Album Release Until Choose Which Song Is The Most Inspiring

Eka P
0

ITZY Recently Did A Photo Shoot And Interview With Singles Magazine. On that occasion, they discussed their feelings about releasing an English album to choose the most inspiring song.

ITZY - Instagram / itzy.all.in.us

ITZY recently did a photo shoot and interview with Singles magazine. On that occasion, they talked about many things including the feeling of releasing an album in English to choosing the most inspiring song.

Maknae Shin Yuna was asked about the group's latest English album and started her career at a young age. She said, "This (English) is not my native language, so it is both difficult and interesting to learn how to perfect my English pronunciation."

"Even though the meaning is the same, the songs have a very different feel in English. The difference in sound changes the vibe and feel of the music. I personally prefer 'DALLA DALLA' and 'Not Shy' in English," he continued.

He continued, “There are times when I get stressed out because of work, but I still think that this job is right for me. I want to keep working hard and improving. The more I work, the more I find the things I want to do. I'm really happy to feel myself feeling free on stage. "

Leader Yeji was asked to choose a song that influenced him the most during his time as ITZY. He said, “This is 'WANNABE'. My personal motto is 'believe in yourself.' This motto helps give me the courage in success and failure that makes me a part of ITZY. "

"It's something I've always wanted to share with people, and the message is clearly visible on (the song 'WANNABE'). I can completely understand the lyrics, 'No matter what people say, I am me. I just want to be myself ', "he said.

"I like being inspired by other people, but I don't think I need to be the same as them. I like the idea of ​​absorbing different colors like canvas. I always thought that I wanted to be like myself. I got very emotional while promoting the song 'WANNABE', "Continued Yeji.

Chaeryeong talked about her favorite lyrics as well as her extraordinary dedication to practicing. He said, “I like the lyrics in 'WANNABE' which say, 'There is no need to be something. Because I am perfect when I am myself.' When I first saw the lyrics on paper, it felt clear what my mindset was like. This song is sincere, a lot of my values ​​changed while preparing for 'WANNABE', "he continued.

He continued, “I get a lot of encouragement from myself. I get mad when I see a video of myself and know I can do better. I was also inspired by watching videos of senior artists, performing with years of experience ". (wk / daughter)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)