This is what makes Yeji ITZY still mentally healthy amidst his busy life as an idol

Eka P
0

In an interview with Korean Singles Magazine, it was revealed what made Yeji's mind so optimistic. According to Yeji, the answer is his love of being a singer and the positive influence of his mother.

Yeji ITZY - Instagram / itzy.all.in.us

As ITZY's leader, Yeji must always maintain his mentality to stay strong and healthy. But as many know, everyone, especially K-Pop idols can be stressed. Despite going through difficult times, Yeji revealed what helped her maintain a solid mindset.

In an interview with Singles Korea magazine, it was revealed what really made Yeji's mind so optimistic. According to Yeji, the answer is his love of being a singer and his mother's positive influence.

"I have dreamed of being a singer since I was little. Since then, I have had various imaginations about situations a singer might have to go through. Even though they don't approach (what I imagine), when I face a situation, I face it the way they do. Think about it. Looking back, I had a lot of cute imaginations, but it has given me a lot of strength now. My mother's positive attitude also played a big role, "Yeji said.

Another aspect that Yeji revealed that helped him to have a good mindset and self-confidence were ITZY's songs. Singles asked him, "Which song influenced Yeji the most during ITZY promotions?"

"'WANNA BE.' My motto is 'Believe in myself.' Before ITZY was created, that motto gave me a lot of courage needed in times of challenge and failure. Our song accurately contains the message I want to convey, "said Yeji.

Yeji went on and shared the specific lyrics of “WANNABE” that she could correlate with and why it is so important to her. "I relate to the part, 'No matter what anyone says, I am who I am. I just want to be who I am.'"

He continued, "Every time I get a question like 'Who is your role model? Who do you want to be?' I can never answer it. While it's nice to see someone and be able to imitate them, I think I just want to resemble their good side while being a 'WANNABE' of myself. " (wk / dewi)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)