Celebrity Park Bo Young had a hard time shooting for 'Unexpected Business'

Eka P
0

Park Bo Young Becomes First Guest Star of TvN's Upcoming Program 'Unexpected Business'. He then shared his experience during filming as follows.

Celebrity Park Bo Young
Park Bo Young

On Thursday (18/2), the production team for "Unexpected Business" held a live broadcast which was attended by two members, Jo In Sung and Cha Tae Hyun. During the event, the program's first guest, Park Bo Young, took part via telephone.

Park Bo Young said, "To be honest, they called me at first and told me to eat and then leave. But then it became a part time job. I was surprised that there wasn't a cash register or anything like that."

Jo In Sung then chimed in, "Park Bo Young went through hard times (while filming)." Although not denying it, Park Bo Young admitted that he had a valuable experience. "It was difficult, but I had fun too," he said.

Park Bo Young continued, "At the same time, I was worried about whether I did a good job making it into entertainment, because the program should be fun. But I really did my best at the job."

"I laughed, but I also felt touched. I think when you all watch it, you will experience a lot of feelings. There are many guests, not just me. So please show lots of love for this program," he concluded.

Meanwhile, “Unexpected Business” is a program where Jo In Sung and Cha Tae Hyun suddenly become supermarket owners in the countryside. They then run a supermarket that sells everything the customer needs, including the hardware store.

The program, which was worked on by director Yoo Hoo Jin and Yoo In Hee, will start airing on tvN on February 25. For those of you who are curious about Park Bo Young's actions as a supermarket employee, don't forget to watch. (wk / eval)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)