Thanks to a Senior Actress, Kwon Mina, Ex AOA Intends to Return to the World of Acting

Iin
0

Kwon Mina, a former member of girl group AOA, seems to be rediscovering her spirit and identity after going through a difficult time.

Kwon Mina

After being a topic of conversation because of his suicide attempt and his dispute with Shin Jimin, who was previously the leader of AOA, Kwon Mina reappeared on Instagram and shared his wishes for the future.

Through her post uploaded on January 16 yesterday, Mina wrote down her reasons for considering returning to acting thanks to the words of a senior actress.

“'I want to act with you someday!' This is what the famous actress, someone who is a senior in the industry, told me I don't know if she meant to say it meaninglessly as words of support, but I was happy and sad at the time. the same because the words are still ringing in my head. Can I act again? If I can be happy, then that's fine. "

The singer and actress added, “My wish is not to become a celebrity, singer, actress, host, model, writer, or anything else. I just want to keep doing something and be a happy person. That would be the best job, right? And I, too, will always support this actress who has a beautiful heart and face, as her fan. "

Previously, Mina had appeared before fans with a more confident image through a photo shoot with bnt International magazine at the end of December 2020. (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)