Red Velvet’s Irene Shares Apology In Letter To Fans

Iin
0

Red Velvet’s Irene has posted a letter to fanatics in which she made another apology, following a problem over accusations in October approximately her behavior.

Red Velvet’s Irene - Credit: Xportsnews

She posted the following letter via the fan community Lysn on January 15:

Hello. This is Irene.

It’s been snowing plenty and got cold out too, are you all doing nicely? It’s late but I sense frightened to be greeting to you at some stage in a put up.

First, I wanted to say that I’m sorry for causing a lot pain and fear to many human beings due to my imperfections.

I started out my existence as a trainee in 2009 at the age of nineteen, and status in the front of all of you as Red Velvet’s Irene up till now has been the entirety in my lifestyles. As I approached an age that would be seen as both young and old, while residing in the small society referred to as the enjoyment international, I desired to do the exceptional whilst it came to my work and I concept of achieving that as being the most crucial mission I’ve been given. I thought that I turned into getting alongside properly with the people round me in my very own manner, so I didn’t understand that my strategies of communication or my expressions should come to be a problem, and I just concept that everybody has one-of-a-kind approaches of communicating.

Because of what occurred, I obtained quite a few difficulty and reprimands from the people round me too in addition to the general public, and through this I gained the time to quietly mirror upon myself. Also, I found out that there had been humans round me who cherish me, even though it turned into undeserved, consisting of my members, fanatics, and group of workers, and I also realized that I were able to sell with none issues because of how they taken care of me.

Just as you may’t flip again the clock, I’m additionally operating tough to not return to the way I used to be. I found out the weight of words and moves, and I will try and turn out to be a more mature individual. On pinnacle of displaying a very good side of myself as Red Velvet’s chief and a singer, I may even work difficult because the man or woman Bae Joo Hyun to not disappoint you.

I hope that there will no longer be anyone who's criticized due to what came about because of my imperfections. Although it’s overdue, glad new year. /soompi.com

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)