Rain and Park Jin Young Discuss Child Visuals, Planning to Form a Girl Group Together

Iin
0

Park Jin Young revealed that her 22 month old daughter had said something that shocked her and asked the 'Ask Us Anything' members to guess her.

Rain and Park Jin Young


Rain and Park Jin Young guested on the "Ask Us Anything" episode on Saturday (2/1). On that occasion, the two senior musicians talked about their daughter.

During the guessing game segment, Park Jin Young revealed that his 22 month old daughter had said something that surprised him and asked the "Ask Us Anything" members to guess what he said.

After several wrong guesses, Super Junior's Kim Heechul finally came up with the right answer: while dancing to his father's recent hit song "When We Disco", Park Jin Young's daughter uttered the iconic whisper of "JYP".

As everyone burst out laughing, Park Jin Young happily explained, “The dance just ended and I was doing the final round at the end (choreography) when he suddenly said, 'JYP.' Because I usually say 'JYP' on. the beginning of my song, but only for 'When We Disco', I put it at the end. "

"Because he always heard it at the end of the song, without even knowing what it meant, he said, 'JYP.' I was really surprised," added Park Jin Young. The JYP Entertainment boss then shared a cute clip of his daughter saying, "What's daddy's name? Dad is JYP."

The "Ask Us Anything" member then asked Rain if he'd ever had a similar moment when he looked at one of his daughters and thought, "Wow, she's really my daughter."

Rain replied, "I watched all of (Park) Jin Young's performances on TV. So when 'When We Disco' happened to be playing and our whole family watched it together. (One of my daughters) suddenly woke up and started dancing to the song, so I took the video and sent it to (Park Jin Young). It made me think, 'Wow, she's really my daughter.' "

When asked if his daughter looks more like him or his wife Kim Tae Hee, Rain replied, "My wife. I don't have double eyelids, but my two daughters do."

Park Jin Young made everyone laugh by chanting, "Thankfully, my daughter only has my eyes and eyebrows and they imitate their mother in everything in terms of face and physical appearance." He comically added with a dramatic sigh, "That's a big relief."

When the "Ask Us Anything" members asked if Rain and Park Jin Young's family ever got together, Rain replied, "All the time". "We usually talk about our daughters," Park Jin Young said before sharing, "I have two daughters and so does Jihoon (real name Rain). So our plan is to form a four-member girl group in the future."

(wk / charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)