Lee Ji Ah regrets that Kim Heechul SuJu spoilers about the Penthouse plot

Iin
0

'Penthouse' will air seasons 2 and 3 which will each have 12 episodes. For season 2 and 3 of the SBS drama, it is scheduled to air Friday-Saturday nights.

Lee Ji Ah - Kim Heechul SuJu

The cast of "Penthouse" sat together to undergo an interview session in a special episode that aired on Tuesday (12/1). The special episode was titled "Penthouse Hidden Room - The Hidden Story".

During the broadcast, the cast of "Penthouse" re-watched important scenes from the first season and shared behind-the-scenes stories. One that was discussed was the crying scene of Shim Su Ryeon (Lee Ji Ah).

Viewers chose Lee Ji Ah's crying scene as one of the best scenes. "After filming, I had to lie down for two days. Because I moved while tied up, my muscles couldn't move the next day. I wondered if there was any exercise that could possibly cause this much pain," said Lee Ji Ah.

Lee Ji Ah also discussed her accidental spoilers with Kim Heechul. Previously, this Super Junior member had expressed his "frustration" because he got a spoiler of Shim Su Ryeon's death from Lee Ji Ah even though he had not seen it.

"That day when (my character) died, so many people texted me. I was on the real time search ladder so I thought Kim Heechul obviously already knew and I texted him, 'I'm dead.' I'm really sorry," Lee Ji said. Ah.

Kim Heechul sent a video message to the cast of "Penthouse" where he shared, "Because of my schedule, I had to watch until the end but Lee Ji Ah stole that little joy from me. I want to thank (writer) Kim Soon Ok for making the drama. "Kim Heechul said. I would love to watch the next season too," said Kim Heechul.

Meanwhile, "Penthouse" has been confirmed to broadcast seasons 2 and 3 which will each have 12 episodes. Different from season 1 which airs in the Monday-Tuesday slot, season 2 and 3 are reportedly scheduled to air Friday-Saturday night. (Wk / amal) /wowkeren.com

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)