Hwang Minhyun NU'EST admits his personality is similar to his character on 'Live On'

Iin
0

Minhyun talked about his character Go Eun Taek who seemed cold-hearted at first, but he gradually became softer and more affectionate.

Hwang Minhyun NU'EST

"Live On" has officially ended broadcast on Tuesday (12/1). Once finished, Hwang Minhyun NU'EST who was the main actor in the JTBC drama underwent an interview session with Star News media.

Minhyun talked about his character Go Eun Taek. "Go Eun Taek was a character who seemed cold-hearted at first, but he gradually became softer and more affectionate after meeting Baek Ho Rang (Jung Da Bin)," said Minhyun.

"I try hard to express this side of him so that the audience can accept it naturally," continued Minhyun. The idol born in 1995 admitted that his personality was very similar to Go Eun Taek.

"The director told me that he really chose me as Go Eun Taek after seeing the real me and I thought we had a lot in common," added Minhyun. He felt that his personality with Go Eun Taek was 70 percent similar.

I think Go Eun Taek's perspective is firm and clear and deep empathy is similar to mine and they are aspects that I want to be more alike. I hope people remember Go Eun Taek as a solid character, someone who is not easily influenced and one who knows how to give his heart. to someone, "continued Minhyun.

Through "Live On", Minhyun experienced acting as the lead role for the first time in a drama. "I still have many characters and projects that I want to challenge in the future. If there is an opportunity, I want to work hard to become an actor who can take on various roles and projects. My favorite film of all time is 'Transformers'," added Minhyun.

Finally, Minhyun revealed, "From working as a singer to a musical actor and now as a drama actor, I carry out all activities with a sincere and deep heart. I want to become an artist who always works hard and transforms so that I can show that I always grow and develop in the world. various fields. "(wk / charity) /wowkeren.com

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)