Celebrate 11th Debut Anniversary, CNBLUE Gives Thanks to Fans

Iin
0

 CNBLUE is currently celebrating their 11th debut anniversary.

CNBLUE

CNBLUE is a band from FNC Entertainment which debuted with the single "I'm a Loner" on January 14, 2010 ago.

Now right at 00.00 KST on Thursday (14/01), CNBLUE members uploaded a post on Instagram to convey their gratitude to fans.

Jung Yong Hwa wrote, “It's been 11 years since I debuted with 'I'm a Loner'. It feels like time flies so fast. Still, I'm not a loner because I have fans by my side. Everyone, let's stay together in the future too. Thank you!"

Kang Min Hyuk wrote, “Today is 2010. I debuted with CNBLUE. 11 years have passed like that and now it's 2021. To all who have been with me. All BOICE in the world. Our FNC family members. Thank you very much everyone. Even though time continues to grow every year, the memories I carry and my gratitude are getting bigger. Thank you and I love you. "

Finally, Lee Jung Shin, “BOICE! Thank you for the 11th birthday celebrations. I think its a good thing to do in more than 10 years. CNBLUE was able to be active for a long time thanks to our fans. Thank you very much. We look forward to the day when we meet again and enjoy a concert together. Please stay healthy until then. I love you, ”he wrote.

Happy celebrating CNBLUE's 11th anniversary! (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)