So Ju Yeon Admits Approaching Kim Yo Han at the Beginning of the Meeting Starring in 'A Love So Beautiful'

Iin
0

'A Love So Beautiful' tells of a smart and energetic high school student named Shin Sol Yi (So Ju Yeon) and his childhood friend Cha Heon (Kim Yo Han).


So Ju Yeon and Kim Yo Han

"A Love So Beautiful" started airing on Monday (28/12). Ahead of the show, the production team held an online press conference which was attended by Kim Yo Han, So Ju Yeon and Yeo Hoe Hyun.

The main cast of "A Love So Beautiful" talked about their first impressions of each other. Kim Yohan shared how So Ju Yeon approached him. "He started the conversation with me first and approached me in a friendly way," said Kim Yohan.

"That's why I can also feel comfortable with him," added Kim Yohan. So Ju Yeon also admitted that what Kim Yohan said was true. "I approached him with the thought that I should immediately find out his tendencies or preferences," said So Ju Yeon.

"After that, I realized that he was No. 1 for some reason and I understood why he was loved by so many people," added So Ju Yeon. Yeo Hoe Hyun also revealed the same thing that at first he was approached by So Ju Yeon.

"I'm also very shy but he would approach me and say, 'Let's talk.' He is a great leader and feels responsible. I think he has extraordinary advantages as an actress," said Yeo Hoe Hyun.

So Ju Yeon shared that because the five leads of “A Love So Beautiful” had a lot of scenes together, she worked hard to make sure they were close to improve their chemistry.

Meanwhile, "A Love So Beautiful" is a remake of the Chinese drama of the same name. The story is about a bright and energetic high school student named Shin Sol Yi (So Ju Yeon) and his childhood friend Cha Heon (Kim Yohan), whom he has been passionate about for 17 years. Yeo Hoe Hyun plays Woo Dae Sung, who hides his feelings for Shin Sol Yi and is always there for him.

(wk / charity)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)