Kai EXO can't hold back tears because of fans during his solo debut broadcast

Iin
0

Kai was touched by reading a fan letter that he was happy with starting a new beginning, proud to be a fan for 8 years, and how cool he was both then and now.


Kai EXO can't hold back tears because of fans during his solo debut broadcast

Kai EXO released his solo debut album entitled "KAI (开)" on Monday (30/11). On the same day, the 1994-born singer greeted fans through a live broadcast where he could not hold back his tears.


During the broadcast, Kai talked about preparations for a comeback as well as updates on his personal life. The owner of the real name Kim Jongin also took the time to read letters from fans, and that's when he cried.


Kai EXO can't hold back tears because of fans during his solo debut broadcast 2

Source: Naver V Live, Koreaboo


Kai was touched to read the fan letter that he was happy that he had a new start, was proud to be a fan for 8 years, and how cool he was both then and now. Reading these messages, Kai started to cry.


"I was also a school student when I debuted. But here I am now with my solo album. I'm glad I was able to share this with you all this time," said Kai. He then really couldn't help crying when he read the next letter.


"I'm in the third grade of high school, and my happiest time was when you appeared on 'I Live Alone'. I studied hard the night before so I could watch it. Since your song was released before the college entrance exam, I think your song will help me learn it," wrote the fans. in his letter.


"When I watch your video, I feel less stressed from studying. I'm relieved to have someone like you while I was a student. I'm like that too what EXO-L means to you. It worked. And if you have time, wish me good luck in my exams."


Kai's tears flowed when he read the letter and he also burst into tears. Even so, he did not forget to pray for fans by saying, "Good luck."


(wk / dewi)


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)