(G) I-DLE Will Greet Fans With New Album Early In 2021

Iin
0

CUBE Entertainment girl group (G) I-DLE seems eager to present their new song to fans.


(G) I-DLE Will Greet Fans With New Album Early In 2021

Reported by media outlet Newsen on Wednesday (12/09), the girl group that made their last comeback with the song 'DUMDi DUMDi' in August has been reported to be returning with a new song in January 2021.


Before returning with their summer single "DUMDi DUMDi", (G) I-DLE released their 3rd mini album, "I Trust" in April 2020.


Meanwhile, girl groups also had time to contribute their voices by singing the song “MORE” for the virtual girl group K / DA along with several other foreign singers.


Can't wait for (G) I-DLE's comeback at the beginning of next year? (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)