EXO's Kai Reveals the Feeling of Releasing 'KAI (开)' Solo Album: My heart hurts

Iin
0

Kai revealed that he chose all the songs on the album while thinking about what would best match his vocal tone and what appearance he can show on stage.


EXO's Kai Reveals the Feeling of Releasing 'KAI (开)' Solo Album: My heart hurts

Monday (30/11) yesterday, Kai EXO officially released his solo debut album, titled "KAI (开)". He also held a press conference hosted by Baekhyun where he discussed the album concept and his feelings after officially debuting as a soloist.


"Since this is my first time greeting fans with a solo album, I feel awkward, nervous, and excited. I wasn't nervous until a while ago. I didn't have any thoughts, but after arriving here, I felt excited and nervous," Kai said. .


"I've been showing off solo performances at EXO concerts and shows, but I'm nervous and excited because it's my first time officially releasing a solo album. Baekhyun won the title of 'million seller' this year. I'm proud, and I'm getting strength from that energy," he continued.


Before revealing the music video, Kai shared, "My special ability in EXO is teleportation. We are also trying to include teleportation in my solo album." The 1994-born singer explained that they also tried hard to style.


After watching the music video, Kai commented, "My heart hurts. Watching my first music video made my heart hurt and it was beating faster. It feels real now." He asked Baekhyun, "Do you feel this way too?" and Baekhyun replied, "When I first saw my music video, I wondered, 'Why am I so swollen?' and can only see things like that. Kai's music video really expresses the feelings of artist Kai. "


Kai explained that the title of the album means "to open", which reflects his desire to open the hearts of the general public. For his goal, Kai revealed that he wants to show his charm, voice, dance as well as various sides of himself as an artist and a person to the general public.


Kai revealed that he personally selects all the songs on the album while thinking about what fits his vocal tone best and what looks he can deliver on stage.


Kai shared, "I like EXO's album more than anyone, but I try hard to showcase the songs, dances, and styles of clothing that I like through my solo album. The people around me are different. When promoting with EXO, I am with the members who are different. handsome, but now I have a dancer, so I wonder if people can focus more on me. "


(wk / dewi)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)