DAY6 (Even of Day) and Oh My Girl Successfully Enliven 'Tokopedia WIB TV Show'

Iin
0

DAY6 (Even of Day) and Oh My Girl delivered their mesmerizing performances on the 'Tokopedia WIB TV Show' stage.


"oh my girl"

On Friday (25/12) at 20.00 WIB, 'Tokopedia WIB TV Show' has aired their program in December.


After successfully presenting BLACKPINK last month, this time the 'Tokopedia WIB TV Show' featured DAY6 (Even of Day) and Oh My Girl.


DAY6 (Even of Day) became the opening and closing performers with the songs "Where The Sea Sleeps" and "Thanks To".


Oh My Girl also performed their two popular songs entitled "Dolphin" and "Nonstop". Besides that Oh My Girl also conducted a special interview session with Jang Hansol and played a game of honesty.


You can watch the exciting and riveting performances of DAY6 (Even of Day) and Oh My Girl on the following 'Tokopedia WIB TV Show'! (www.kpopchart.net)






Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)