Laun Ex ONF Surprise Fans With His First Upload On Instagram After Leaving The Group

Iin
0

Fans were surprised by the reactivation of Laun (Kim Min Suk), ex ONF on Instagram, after about a year after his departure from the K-Pop world.


"kim min suk"

Earlier in August 2019, many fans were both shocked and confused by the announcement by WM Entertainment of Laun's sudden departure from the group, due to “personal reasons”.


No additional details were disclosed regarding Laun's decision to leave the group.


On December 25th, Kim Min Suk suddenly uploaded a photo of himself smiling broadly as he was holding a large chocolate cake with the words “Merry Christmas” on it to greet his fans on Christmas Day.


In the upload, he also wrote a message, “Hello, this is Min Suk. Are you all right? In the past year, I felt that I just needed a break, so I took the time as needed; now I can greet you again. "


“I really miss all of you. I plan to share my daily life with everyone who waits for me patiently through Instagram. I hope we can all overcome the difficulties in facing the COVID19 outbreak. thanks. With respect, Min Suk. "


Has your longing for Laun (Kim Min Suk) been healed? (www.kpopchart.net)


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)