Asked if he was tired, Yeji ITZY's answer touched fans

Iin
0

Yeji's live broadcast took place at a late hour, so one of the fans asked Yeji if she was okay. And after a long silence, Yeji gave a touching answer.


Asked if he was tired, Yeji ITZY's answer touched fans

Yeji ITZY recently conducted a live broadcast through Naver V Live in hopes of chatting with fans. On this occasion, the singer of "NOT SHY" was asked if he felt tired.


Yeji's live broadcast took place at quite a late hour, so one of the fans asked Yeji if she was okay. "Are you not tired?" asked the fans.


Asked if he was tired, Yeji ITZY's answer touched fans 2

Source: Naver V Live


And after a long silence, Yeji gave a touching answer. "I did a live broadcast because I wanted to. Why am I tired? I'm talking to my fans," said Yeji.


Yeji touched fans' hearts further by explaining that fans might think of live broadcasting as his job when that was not what Yeji thought. "I feel that my fans think V Live is a job. I don't think so," said Yeji.


On the contrary, Yeji expressed her concern that she might have annoyed her fans. "Actually I want to chat with my fans more often, but I'm just afraid it will bother you," he continued.


So, Yeji asked her fans if they thought the broadcast was too frequent, and a cheerful fan made fun of her with a funny response. "Yes, we are very busy," joked the fan and Yeji couldn't help laughing. "My fans are again pretending to be selling dearly," said Yeji.


Yeji has been known to love fans, which he proved by always taking the time to provide updates for them. Meanwhile, he and other ITZY members are undergoing fairly solid activities in 2020 with a comeback through the songs "WANNABE" and NOT SHY "and undergoing promotional activities.


(wk / dewi)


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)