Kim Shin Young Reveals The Reason He Has Ever Avoided Shin Min Ah

Iin
On the September 10th episode of the program "Kim Shin Young's Noon Song of Hope", Shin Min Ah and her co-star in the film "Diva", Lee Yoo Young appeared as guests to promote their film.

Kim Shin Young Reveals The Reason He Has Ever Avoided Shin Min Ah

This meeting between Kim Shin Young and Shin Min Ah made them discuss their memories that seemed to haunt them for years.

Shin Min Ah shared, “Ten years ago, I really wanted Kim Shin Young to be the MC for my show, and she respectfully turned down my offer. It made me go to see him. "

“After that, we contacted each other for a bit, and then he disappeared. I saw on the message that the number wasn't there anymore, then I wondered what my mistake was. "

The comedian replied, “At that time, I was having a lot of anxiety, so I didn't promote. This is a big misunderstanding. I had a hard time back then, but I'm really happy now. "

Meanwhile, the mystery thriller “Diva” is scheduled to premiere on September 23 KST. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags