TOO Talks About Covering GOT7’s 'Hard Carry' And Youngjae Praises Their Performance

Iin
GOT7’s Youngjae recently shared praise for TOO’s cowl of “Hard Carry“!


On the July 16 broadcast of MBC’s “Idol Radio,” hosts GOT7’s Youngjae and DAY6’s Young K had been joined by way of TOO.

While on Mnet’s competition show “Road to Kingdom,” TOO was tasked with acting GOT7’s “Hard Carry” and that they visited GOT7 behind the curtain at “M Countdown” to get some advice. J.You commented at the radio show, “When you requested us to rap for you I concept my heart changed into going to explode.” Youngjae hilariously clarified, “I didn’t tell you to do it.”

J.You continued, “However, since we acquired such suitable advice, it was a terrific experience. Although I changed into a bit flustered when we had been instructed to just prevent if it were given too tough, we believed in ourselves and have been capable of paintings difficult to create an excellent overall performance. I consider it’s our maximum mythical performance. I became so thankful.”

Young K requested the institution, “What advice turned into the most beneficial?” Woonggi made everyone snigger via answering, “To no longer permit your feelings increase but to speak it out and argue proper away.” Youngjae explained, “It’s now not precise if contributors maintain grudges in opposition to each other so it’s our crew’s style to speak it out.”

Young K additionally requested Youngjae if he had visible TOO’s cover of “Hard Carry,” which he confirmed he did.

Youngjae shared, “They used plenty of digicam angles and movement. The choreography became completely unique. While I became looking, I concept, ‘Where is the dance that I realize?’ They used the digital camera angles in reality properly in order that each member was proven a lot and I notion that they reinterpreted it properly.”/soompi
Tags