Apink’s Jung Eun Ji Performs Duet With Jamie, Shares What She Wants To Try, And More

Iin
YouTube display “All That MIC” has released part  of Apink’s Jung Eun Ji’s interview with Jamie (Park Jimin)!


Previously, “All That MIC” shared a video of Jamie interviewing Jung Eun Ji at the seaside, throughout which the Apink member mentioned coping with prejudice as a veteran idol, her actual character, and greater.

In the new July sixteen episode, the 2 idols examine out a remark that asked them to share their playlists. Jung Eun Ji shared, “If I like a song, I best concentrate to that. These days, it’s the b-sides of my album. I type of choose out little things I’m now not content with.”

Jamie then asked which b-aspect she appreciated the most, and Jung Eun Ji defined, “As I’m a radio DJ, I’ve visible a lot of folks that are having a hard time mentally, together with excessive college students. But to people like that, they stated not to tell them to ‘stay sturdy,’ due to the fact they don’t even have the electricity to accomplish that. Or we ask, ‘Did your test move nicely?’ They ask that we don’t even ask that. I assume the proper message is that we simply want to stay by way of their aspect.”

After, she picked her song “Whoo” which she labored on with Sunwoo Jung-A. The track explains that insincere consolation and fear are certainly simply empty words that may without problems blow away and Jung Eun Ji expressed her love for the track by using singing a snippet.

When asked what she wants to strive, Jung Eun Ji spoke back, “I suppose I’ve tried the whole lot I desired to strive, but something I need to learn more about is appearing and musicals.”

She introduced, “I simply want to make suitable songs. I suppose that’s actually the energy at the back of an extended profession as a singer. I need to pay close attention to what I’m already proper at and do even higher at it.”

Later, the 2 executed at duet of “Star” by means of 15&. Jung Eun Ji exclaimed, “This is in reality my track request. This is the first song that got here to thoughts once they said we’d be singing together. Both you and Baek Yerin have such quite voices and your singing patterns are each sincerely one of a kind from mine. That’s why I wanted to attempt singing it.” Jamie introduced, “I’m additionally making a song this song for the primary time in almost five years since it become launched.”

After their overall performance, Jung Eun Ji commented, “We have such different styles but I think it’s nicer that you may pay attention that. I hope we are able to launch a tune together in the future.”

Jung Eun Ji also mentioned in which she receives her thought while making song. She shared, “I get hold of a whole lot of notion from those round me. I honestly like humans and am curious about them. I’m curious approximately similarities among people and I marvel approximately stuff like, ‘Who is that this man or woman to make me experience this manner? Why are they making me sense this way?'”

She persisted, “In this regard, web hosting the radio show is very fun. I write down a number of notes throughout the radio display. When I translate my fan’s letters, there are often many properly-written strains that I think about whilst writing lyrics.”

Jung Eun Ji also discussed her new mini album “Simple” which she launched on July 15. Regarding the name track “AWay,” Jung Eun Ji defined, “There are instances after I just want to run away. It also method ‘A Way.'” She later completed an acoustic model of “AWay” for the primary time and the full version may be launched on the Mu:completely YouTube channel on July 18 at 6 p.M. KST.

Watch all of her performances under! “Whoo” starts offevolved at 1:57, “Star” at 7:40, and “AWay” (acoustic version) at 14:24.

At the quit of the interview, Jamie commented, “I think you clearly are exactly the way you appear on TV. However, after talking with you nowadays I found out which you are a person with plenty extra to yourself. I assume that many viewers will trade the manner they view you after watching this.”

Finally, while requested what type of character she thinks she is, Jung Eun Ji replied, “To be sincere, I’m a rookie. The manner I see it, it hasn’t been too long in view that I started out residing, so it’s nonetheless trivial and I’m a rookie with numerous mind. That’s why I assume I want to sing songs about teens.”/soompi

Tags