Lee Jung Hyun Talks About Her First Impression Of Kang Dong Won, Excitement For SSAK3’s Debut, And More

Iin
On July sixteen, Lee Jung Hyun sat down for an interview to promote her new film “Peninsula.”


“Peninsula” is the sequel to “Train to Busan” and takes location 4 years later, starring Kang Dong Won, Lee Jung Hyun, Lee Re, Kwon Hae Hyo, Kim Min Jae, and more. “Peninsula” lately executed the very best range of first-day moviegoers recorded via any film since South Korea raised its COVID-19 chance alert stage in February.

In the interview, Lee Jung Hyun thanked viewers for going to see the film. She said, “I turned into so satisfied. So many human beings got here in spite of the cutting-edge scenario. The movie theaters are having a tough time proper now, so I become glad to assume that our film can be of a few assist. We usually concerned approximately whether or not humans could come see the movie throughout COVID-19. We even asked the director if it turned into k to launch the film. We didn’t understand that so many humans might come when it turned into released, so thank you very a great deal.”

About her character, Min Jung, she said, “She’s a tough mom with a sturdy maternal love. Her preventing strength comes from her maternal love, so I become attracted to the person. I also honestly loved reading the script.”

Of her first impressions of her co-famous person, Kang Dong Won, she said, “He’s so cool. His proportions are so top that I idea, ‘Can he genuinely be human?’ No surprise each person says, ‘Kang Dong Won.’ After we started speaking together, I discovered that he is so kind and respectful. He’s so type and he thinks only approximately the film.” She added with amusing, “I don’t even assume he dates.”

She persisted, “I found out why his lady fans like him so much. I don’t suppose I’ve ever see a horrific aspect of him. He’s very shy, but at different times he looks like a prankster. He’s in order that, so kind. He doesn’t appear aware of his stardom in any respect.”

About Lee Re and Lee Ye Won, who played her daughters, she said, “I suppose that child actors now are exclusive from infant actors of the past. They had been so mature and desirable at adapting. At our first practice session collectively, they observed me round and stated, ‘Mom, Mom.’ I become so inspired with the aid of their emotional performing that I idea it might be pleasant if I should have daughters like them.”

She persisted, “It turns out that Ye Won’s mother is two years younger than me. She’s a fan, so I think she showed Ye Won clips of me after I become a singer. I experience like I know Ye Won surely nicely. She’s so adorable. I suppose Lee Re’s mother also advised her approximately me.”

Lee Jung Hyun was famous for being a techno singer in the early 2000s. During the interview, she talked about SSAK3, which is a “How Do You Play?” project in which Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyori, and Rain put together for their debut as a 90s-fashion co-ed organization.

“I’ve been looking ‘How Do You Play?’ lately,” she said. “I promoted across the identical time as Lee Hyori and Rain, so I became happy to look them again on TV. When Jung Ji Hoon [Rain]’s ‘Gang’ became a belated hit, I become more excited. It turned into a welcome sight to peer Lee Hyori again. It made me think about my days as a singer again.”

She brought, “I don’t have plans right now to sell as a singer. Before the coronavirus, I did a live performance for 5000 people in China. I’d like to face on level if I even have the chance. I’ll be recreating some of my performances on ‘Master inside the House‘ this week.”/soompi


Tags