ILUV’s Agency Responds To Claims That Former Member Minah Was Bullied By Members + She Disputes Their Assertions

Iin
Former ILUV member Minah answered thru Instagram to further claims from a representative of the institution.


Warning: discussion of suicide

On the evening of July sixteen, news outlet OSEN posted an editorial with charges from a consultant of ILUV, following the release of the employer WKS ENE’s statement (see authentic article beneath).

The representative stated in a call with OSEN that even as Minah has stated that her agreement turned into terminated, this isn't the case. The supply also said, “Minah’s solo album become being organized for on the business enterprise. During the procedure of putting in place BOTOPASS, the ILUV individuals have been pretty given the chance to audition so we tried to finish the organization again. Minah turned into also presented the possibility to audition, but she didn’t take part because of her fitness issue. So the company turned into additionally considering Minah’s solo album.”

The supply went on to mention that at the same time as they tried to contact Minah after she uploaded her social media posts, she refused to fulfill with them in man or woman and instructed her they ought to speak through attorneys. They said, “We requested via her lawyer that she no longer defame and unfold fake information about the members, but she wrote a post asking why she should maintain the unjust things she’s long gone through a mystery.”

Later that nighttime, Minah posted a screenshot of Instagram direct messages she received from a person who appears to be a malicious commenter, who told her to die.

Her submit is as follows:

Do I have to die for this to be over?

Will you eventually trust me then?

I wasn’t going to put up on social media, but I saved getting angry over news articles approximately me.

My melancholy, panic disease, and insomnia occurred when I joined the corporation and they have been as a result of the individuals. Everyone within the organisation is aware of.

Everyone knew that I was having a hard time due to the individuals.

You told me now not to work till the fall. I’ve by no means even heard approximately a solo album. Stop mendacity.

And don’t message me over KakaoTalk using informal speech. We don’t realize each different now, but you’re impolite so I’ll circulate on.

Should we reveal the certificate of contents? Can you manage it?

Did you observed I’d signal the confidentiality agreement you sent me? Why am I now not allowed to inform my own story? Are you frightened of what I’ll say?

You sent me a confidentiality settlement because what I’m saying is real.

I’m powerless and I can’t put out my personal articles both, so the only location I can tell my facet of the tale is here.

I nearly died and now I’m now not afraid of whatever.

For your facts, Sooyeon is referred to in the news however it’s no longer Sooyeon. I in no way noted her./soompi
Tags