Jimin AOA Finally Opened Voice After Accusing Kwon Mina As a Bully Actor

Iin
Mina On Saturday (5/7) Morning Explained If Jimin And Other AOA Members Come To Her Home. Jimin Initially Comes With Emotion But Later He Apologized.


Kwon Mina shocked the public on Friday (4/7) by saying he had been a victim of Jimin's bully for 10 years to make him decide to leave the AOA. Idol was born in 1993 was depressed which made him have tried to commit suicide.

Accused of being a bully by Mina, Jimin actually made an Instagram Story post by writing one word, "Fiction". But the AOA leader immediately deleted the post.

Now on Saturday (4/7), Jimin finally opened his voice through a long post on his personal Instagram account. The "Come See Me" singer apologized and claimed to regret his actions towards Mina.

"I can't put everything I want to say in a short message, but I feel sorry and I'm sorry. I have flaws when I lead a team, it's all my fault."

"I feel sorry and guilty that as long as we are together, I can't understand Mina and I don't think I've taken care of her, I'm careless. Even yesterday, I cried and begged and cried again."

"However, I'm very sorry to Mina, because her feelings about me won't be easily resolved. When I was young, I lived in my early 20s thinking that my team should only show the good side to the staff and the public, but I think that makes me have a pattern thought that caused me to become a lacking leader in humanity. "

"I'm sorry for creating controversy. I'm sorry for my careless writing. And most importantly, I sincerely apologize to Mina and the members who have worked hard for both of us."

Meanwhile, Mina on Saturday (4/7) morning explained that Jimin and other AOA members came to her house. Jimin initially came with emotion but afterwards he apologized. Mina herself wasn't sure about her feelings after hearing Jimin's apology. Even so, Mina claimed to try to forgive Jimin.

(wk / charity)
Tags