Poor 'I-LAND' Rating, Big Hit Criticized for Waste of BTS Hard Work Money

Iin
The Latest Episodes Featuring Content That Voted To Determine 4 Of The 16 People Sent To 'Ground'. While the remaining 12 contestants received the first mission song.


"I-LAND" presents the latest episode on Friday (3/7). In the latest episode of the Mnet collaboration program and the Big Hit Entertainment agency, the contestants officially embark on a training mission.

The latest episodes feature content that voted to determine 4 of the 16 people sent to "ground". While the remaining 12 contestants nicknamed I-LANDERS, received the first mission song "Into the I-LAND".

The latest episode "I-LAND" itself recorded a low rating of 0.3 percent (on Mnet), getting 0.6 percent (on tvN) and 0.8 percent (on Boys24). Obtaining a sad rating of "I-LAND" is a discussion of South Korean netizens.

There are some netizens who criticize Big Hit wasting hard work BTS (Bangtan Boys) through "I-LAND". Known together, the investment spent to work on this program which amounted to 20 billion won.

"They only spent 20 billion won generated by BTS."

"Editing (this program) is not good, the contestants' skills are not very good and there is no visual, so I don't want to watch the show anymore."

"There are too many contestants who can't sing."

"I really don't understand and don't know what plan a Big Hit has."

"I had fun with episode 2, so I will continue watching

"Except for BTS, I don't really care about Big Hit."

"Very boring. I don't even know if this is survival, documentary or variety show."

"Instead, Big Hit should focus on BTS, TXT and even G-Friend, Seventeen (II) and NU'EST now."

"I hate Mnet, I don't care anymore about Mnet's survival program."

"By the way, it's kind of like TWICE's 'Sixteen', so the viewer ratings are meaningless for the production team and Big Hit."


(wk / charity)
Tags