Yeonwoo Clarifies the contents of Curhatan 'Expelled' From Momoland, Affirm There Is a Misunderstanding

Iin
MLD Entertainment Previously Announced The Official Problem Yeonwoo Leaving Momoland In November 2019 Then To Focus On Her Career As An Actress.


Yeonwoo made a surprisingly confessional post through his fan cafe on Friday (3/7). Because the 1996-born idol mentioned it as if hinting that he was actually "expelled" from Momoland.

"I'm not betraying everyone because I want to go to a different line of work. Do you know how painful it is to be misunderstood and criticized by someone you love? Please stop now. You know I can't explain one by one," the sound of a long curling remark Yeonwoo .

Curhatan Yeonwoo is unexpectedly viral and more and more people believe that the beautiful idol actually doesn't want to leave Momoland to focus on a career with acting.

Finally on Saturday (4/7), Yeonwoo posted a clarification of her presentation via Intagram Story. The singer of "BBoom BBoom" emphasized that there was a misunderstanding of his message and revealed that he was fine.

"Hello, this is Yeonwoo! You must be very shocked by the article that came out this morning, right? All I did was talk to my fans at the official fancafe about a problem that recently occurred regarding comments on live streaming Instagram, I have no other intention other than that!"

"I think there was a misunderstanding because it was a post I wrote because of speculation and slander, so the content was a bit confusing and because it was written in a room only for my fans, some deeper topics were touched."

"I'm fine and I'm working hard to prepare for the upcoming project. I'm sorry for accidentally causing concern," concluded Yeonwoo.

Meanwhile, MLD Entertainment announced Yeonwoo leaving Momoland in November 2019 to focus on her career as an actress. Now Yeonwoo is preparing to star in a new drama "If You Cheat, You Die" (translation title) which will be aired by KBS.

(wk / charity)
Tags