IZ*ONE’s Jang Won Young Shares Why Her Height Is A Source Of Stress On “Running Man”

Iin
On the July 26 episode of SBS’s “Running Man,” Soyou, Weki Meki’s Kim Doyeon, Lovelyz’s Mijoo, (G)I-DLE’s Yuqi, IZ*ONE’s Jang Won Young, and Kim Dong Jun regarded as visitors.


Jang Won Young changed into noticed for her peak and Yoo Jae Suk requested if she’d grown. Jang Won Young said, “I think I’ve grown approximately 2-three cm (about 0.80-1.20 inches) since the final time we met.”

HaHa joked, “Jang Do Yeon must be careful.” Lee Kwang Soo attempted to get in a quip of his personal, pronouncing, “I am additionally cautious proper now,” but Yoo Jae Suk shushed him.

Asked if she were given stressed approximately her height, she stated, “I get asked approximately it lots. I wasn’t burdened approximately it earlier than, but now it’s a small source of strain. People often say to me, ‘Are you still growing?’ and ‘You’ve gotten taller.’ This is everything that [Yoo Jae Suk] simply stated to me now…”




Yoo Jae Suk speedy apologized to her and said, “I had a hard time recognizing her due to how much she’d grown.”

Jang Won Young then confirmed how she modified her facial expressions at some point of her dance performances.

Tags