Lee Re Talks About Working With Kang Dong Won, Lee Jung Hyun, And More In “Peninsula”

Iin
“Peninsula” famous person Lee Re revealed what it’s like to act alongside Kang Dong Won, Lee Jung Hyun, Kwon Hae Hyo, and more in the “Train to Busan” sequel.


“Peninsula” takes region 4 years after the occasions of “Train to Busan” and centers around a collection of people who were left behind to combat for his or her lives in a ruinous land. Less than four days after its launch on July 15, the movie passed 1 million moviegoers.

First, Lee Re shared how she’s been doing recently. “I’ve been on holiday for a couple days,” she revealed. “I met up with my friends, and at home, I study or cook. Recently, my mother and I made some thing the use of Lee Jung Hyun’s cookbook. It wasn’t smooth due to the fact I’m now not used to cooking, but it tasted correct.”

Lee Re then talked about working with the director of “Peninsula.” She stated, “The director makes the actors very relaxed.” Born in 2006, Lee Re mentioned that despite the fact that she were given her start in the enterprise as a toddler actress, the director by no means dealt with her like she changed into more youthful than her co-stars.

Lee Re discussed her person in “Peninsula” as well. She stated, “Joon is a individual who is so cool that I fell in love along with her as soon as I acquired the script from the director. She’s a man or woman with a fashion that I haven’t tried earlier than via my previous roles, so I desired to painting Joon simply well.”

On the topic of her quick hair, Lee Re revealed that she had gotten a haircut for her role in the film.



“My hair used to be truly lengthy,” she stated. “However, I wanted to distinguish Joon from my preceding characters. While I became at the interview with the director, I requested whether or not or no longer Joon could seem lots cooler if she had shorter hair. The director mentioned it with the manufacturing team, and that changed into whilst short-haired Joon become born.”

Next, Lee Re pointed out her first affect of her co-stars. She shared, “At first, it changed into a bit tough to approach Kang Dong Won considering the fact that he's any such well-known actor, but after time went on, I suppose I certainly were given greater comfortable with him whilst filming.” Lee Re also described him as heat-hearted, humorous, and first-rate at taking care of others.

She persisted, “I notion that he changed into very precise and expert after seeing him speak his individual with the director on set even after the filming ended. I assume I even have lots to research from him!”

Lee Re then described Lee Jung Hyun. “Rather than our first meeting being awkward, it became surely a laugh because I’m familiar with her initiatives and her track,” Lee Re said. “She is absolutely pretty, seeing her in actual existence. As quickly as I noticed her, I stored wondering, ‘Is she a doll?'”

Lee Re added, “When we had been acting, she gave me a whole lot of reward and made me comfy. I think I was capable of do nicely due to the fact she continually gave me advantageous electricity.”

The actress also spoke approximately Kwon Hae Hyo, sharing, “He is a large senior to me, so at the beginning, it became a bit hard to approach him, but he constantly greeted me with a warm smile.” She discovered that Kwon Hae Hyo helped her out lots, mainly with the automobile chase scene.

Lastly, Lee Re pointed out what kind of actress she desires to come to be in the destiny. She stated, “I need to grow to be an actress who you can constantly trust to do a good activity! I’d want to grow to be an actress who portrays her character and story in a terrific manner, irrespective of the genre and the performance, and may make humans say, ‘Lee Re changed into born to be an actress.'”/soompi
Tags