Super Junior’s Kyuhyun Talks About Dorm Life With His Manager, Friendship With Yoo Yeon Seok, And More

Iin
Super Junior’s Kyuhyun recently seemed together with his lengthy-time manager on MBC’s “The Manager.”


In the July 25 episode, Kyuhyun’s day commenced off in the dorm that he shared with his manager, Won Yong Sun, and fellow Super Junior member Eunhyuk. Kyuhyun showed off his housework and cooking capabilities, washing dishes, making cold buckwheat noodles with home made broth and fried tofu rice balls for breakfast.

Eunhyuk became no longer used to the statement fact layout and said, “Aren’t variety indicates purported to be like ‘Strong Heart’? ‘Strong Heart’ is the most current variety display to me.” Kyuhyun, nonplussed, said, “What time are you in?” and Eunhyuk answered, “I don’t have paintings.” He joked to the manager, “Why did you get paintings for yourself on ‘The Manager’ however no longer for me?”

Kyuhyun explained that he were residing in a dorm for 15 years and together with his modern-day manager for 10 years. He stated, “People are shocked after I inform them that I’m nonetheless residing the dorm life.” Eunhyuk, who were residing on his very own, recently back to the dorm life with Kyuhyun and their supervisor. Both Eunhyuk and their supervisor stated that dorm lifestyles become possible because of Kyuhyun.





“The Manager” additionally observed Kyuhyun to rehearsals for his musical, “Werther.” Yoo Yeon Seok, who is also within the musical, made a marvel cameo on the display. Yoo Yeon Seok asked Kyuhyun jokingly, “Are these types of cameras right here for you?” Kyuhyun explained, “We have become close via rehearsals for the musical.”

Kyuhyun then grabbed Yoo Yeon Seok’s bag and started an impromptu phase at the display called “What’s In My Bag?” He found that Yoo Yeon Seok carried face mist, a pockets, and a nail clipper set. Yoo Yeon Seok explained, “I often film faraway from Seoul. That’s why I bring the whole thing with me.”

On his way to musical rehearsals, Kyuhyun had a video name along with his nephews. He couldn’t assist smiling at their adorable antics and said on the show, “When I observe my nephews, I think about trying to get married.”

Tags