Debuting through 'Beach Again', SSAK3 Beber Feels like topping the chart and supporting each other's partners

Iin
Along with the release of their debut MV, SSAK3 also held a direct online fanmeeting through the YouTube channel 'How Do You Play?'. In the Fanmeeting SSAK3 Discusses Many Interesting Things.


SSAK3 finally officially debuted with the release of the MV for "Beach Again. SSAK3 is a co-ed group made by the MBC show" How Do You Play? "Which consists of Lee Hyori, Rain and Yoo Jae Seok.

Today, Saturday (7/25) at 8 pm KST, the YouTube channel "How Do You Play?" released the official music video for SSAK3's debut single, "Beach Again". This song was released on a digital music platform a week earlier and immediately reached Perfect All Kill (PAK). This makes it "Beach Again" as the fifth song to win PAK in 2020.

Not only that, it was also revealed that all proceeds from group promotion would be donated to communities in need. Along with the release of their debut MV, SSAK3 also held a live online fanmeet through the YouTube channel "How Do You Play?". During the fan meeting, Yoo Dragon (Yoo Jae Suk), B-Ryong (Rain), and Linda G (Lee Hyori) talked about rehearsals for their debut appearance on "Music Core."

"I'm not used to it, so there are lots of mistakes. I have confidence in others and I'm doing my best," said Yoo Jae Seok. "It's been a long time since I appeared on TV, so it feels awkward, but it's fun," continued Lee Hyori.

Regarding their debut song, "Beach Again" which topped the charts, SSAK3 members said, "This cannot be trusted, but we can achieve it because everyone is listening. Thank you for showing us such great love."

The SSAK3 members are veterans in the Korean Entertainment industry. All of them are known to be married and have a partner. The SSAK3 members also expressed the support they got from their respective partners.

"(Kim Tae Hee, Rain's wife) likes a lot of this project. After seeing me behave on TV the way I behave at home, he said, 'Finally, the side that you hid was revealed to the world'," Rain said.

"I thought (Lee Sang Soon, Lee Hyori's husband) was looking for comments. When he saw a good comment, he smiled broadly. The song was nominated for first place. He said that he never imagined the song he wrote would reach that position. He very grateful, "Hyori said. As Lee Sang Soon knows, is the producer of the song "Beach Again" whose lyrics were also written by Lee Hyori.

"I don't know if Na Kyung Eun (Yoo Jae Seok's wife) has listened to her song. I think she listens in secret. I feel ashamed watching myself on TV with my family, so I can't watch it with them," said Yoo Jae Seok.


(wk / daughter)
Tags