TWICE Opens Up Questions of Hope and Future Goals and Facing Public Expectations

Iin

As A Comeback This Time, The 9 Girl Group Underwent An Interview Where They Discussed Public Expectations Until Future Goals.

TWICE has just made a comeback with the release of this latest album titled "More & More". As a comeback this time, the nine-member girl group underwent an interview where they discussed public expectations for future goals.

When asked if there was something they were hoping for more and more over time, Nayeon said, "I want to keep feeling excited about the work I do. I want to keep this feeling for a long time, and I hope everything will always be fun."

Sana said, "I have spent a long time with fans, our members, and staff. And I want to be with them even longer. There is a saying that nothing is forever, but I want to stay with these people forever."

Jihyo said, "I want us to be healthy. I hope everyone will continue to be healthy in body and mind." Chaeyoung added, "I continue to hope for newer concepts and newer stages," and Tzuyu said, "I hope we can become a growing group."

When asked if they find it difficult to choose between doing what the public wants to see and making new changes, Jihyo said, "I think many people like our cute and beautiful side. But we want to continue to show something new so that we have made changes since years ago. We knew our strengths, so we tried to combine the cuteness and strength together. "

Under pressure to meet public expectations, Nayeon honestly replied, "In the past, I focused on results and I really felt pressure. But the more albums we released, the more I realized that the process was more important. As we had fun and enjoy the process of making an album, the results don't worry me anymore and I feel greater satisfaction. "

Finally, TWICE was asked if they had a goal for 2020, and all members expressed their hope to meet fans and make everyone healthy. Jeongyeon added, "We haven't seen ONCE often, and I hope we can! I also hope we can shoot more commercials this year." Another goal came from Sana who shared her hopes for an individual photo shoot this year while Chaeyoung said her goal was to get a license.

(wk / goddess)
Tags