Jungkook BTS Finally Discussed the Controversy of Hanging Out in Itaewon and Apologizing

Iin

Today, Saturday (6/6), Jungkook Appears on Suga Live Audio Broadcast, Honey FM 06.13. The 1997-born singer was the last member to appear on this live audio broadcast.

Not long ago Jungkook BTS (Bangtan Boys) was in the spotlight because of a hangout at Itaewon with three friends from 97 Line namely Cha Eunwoo, Mingyu and Jaehyun. These four idols were criticized because they considered ignoring the social distancing rules.

Today, Saturday (6/6), Jungkook appeared on Suga's live audio broadcast, Honey FM 06.13. He was the last member to appear on this live audio broadcast and here, the youngest member of BTS was concerned about the times he did not communicate with fans.

"It's been a long time since I last greeted you guys, and it's been a long time since I last appeared on the radio, so I'm very nervous," Jungkook said. "I appeared on this radio show with Suga after quite a long time. It was great talking with ARMY that I missed so much. I was very nervous before I even started talking to you guys."

Source: Official Twitter

On this occasion, Jungkook also apologized for his visit to Itaewon last April, which was exposed by Dispatch. "I think lately many people are angry with me or their hearts are hurt by my attitude," Jungkook said.

He continued, "I feel very guilty for those who feel difficulties with the current situation, those who work hard in all places, and to the BTS members. I also feel sorry for my dear ARMY because of me, I think they are experiencing hard times. So my heart hurts too. "

"I've been thinking a lot about myself lately," Jungkook said. "I talked a lot with the BTS members, and I looked back and thought a lot. I want to tell you personally through this live broadcast. From now on, whenever and wherever, I will be more serious in thinking and acting."

Photos from this live audio broadcast moment were also shared by Jungkook and Suga on the BTS Twitter account. In their uploaded photo, both are wearing plain black T-shirts and masks.

(wk / goddess)
Tags