Still a Class 2 High School, Rap and Muscular Bungk Jungkook BTS in Summer Sonic Shocked Netizens

Iin
YouTube Releases Summer Sonic 2015 BTS Enlivened. Jungkook, who was still in the 2nd grade of high school, sucked attention because of the ability of his rap and muscular body.


YouTube recently re-broadcast the 2015 Summer Sonic music festival where BTS (Bangtan Boys) rocked the stage. Jungkook, who was still in grade 2 of high school, caught the attention of netizens because of his rap ability and muscular body.

Given the nature of the event, BTS brought loud songs with a lot of rap. Even vocal line members also showed their rap abilities, one of which was Jungkook who was surprisingly very good at rap.

Netizens highlighted two things from Jungkook's appearance on Summer Sonic. First, his rap ability is very good although at present he is more focused on vocal and group dance. Second, how the body looks strong and muscular when it was still underage.



"Seeing Jungkook, I immediately thought about what I did when I was in second grade in high school."

"I don't know much about BTS. But isn't Jungkook the main vocalist? Was he a rapper before? He was crazy. He looked cool that day!"

"What's with the arm muscles? Did he exercise a lot at that time?"

"I thought even being a rapper would suit him. That cool gesture is like a rapper."

"Why does he look more like an adult than he is right now? I should have known him first."

"I know I was late, but I watched the video last night for the first time and soon realized why Jungkook in Summer Sonic was so legendary. I couldn't believe how crazy the energy of Rap-Kook students who were still in second grade of high school. I was very jealous of ARMY who was a BTS fan at the time and I respected them. "

"Jungkook's rap in BTS's early songs is very cool! He is more focused on the main vocal and the main dancer now, but I understand why many fans like and still can't forget the rap. I really hope he will bring Rap-Kook back in the mixtape- his."

"Here he is underage but look at his muscles. Wow!"

"I passed out after watching the stage action yesterday. He was still in the 2nd grade of high school but had already made fans who were late entering the fandom faint."

"Are you serious? That's a second year high school student? Crazy, he looks really cool!"

"Woah, look at those muscles. When I saw Jungkook when he was a minor, I thought that he would do a good job even if he was a rapper. It's not a sad thing because he's an extraordinary singer but I still want to hear a little rap in his solo songs in the future. "

Meanwhile, BTS recently held a "Bang Bang Con The Live" concert which ARMY can witness live in all corners of the world through streaming. The concert earned more than 750 thousand paid viewers from all corners of the world.

(wk / chus)
Tags