Song Song Heon Finally Expresses Love Seo Ji Hye, 'Dinner Mate' Flood of Praise

Iin

The Latest Episode 'Dinner Mate' That Gets Praise Is Also Successful Increasing Ratings From Previous Episodes. This MBC Drama Recorded 3 Percent Rating and 4.2 Percent.

"Dinner Mate" presents the latest episode on Tuesday (16/6). In the latest episode, Kim Hae Kyung (Song Seung Heon) finally confesses his love for Woo Do Hee (Seo Ji Hye).

Kim Hae Kyung's love statement also sounds very romantic. "I miss you. The woman who had dinner with me. The woman who went camping with me. The woman who loves milk coffee," said Kim Hae-kyung.

"A woman who is still heartbroken with her previous relationship. I miss that woman. Even after I found out that woman was producer Woo, who swore at me. I miss that woman," added Kim Hae Kyung.

"That's why I ran here now. I told you every end must be the same. But you told me some of the ending could be different. I want to believe it's true. I've never been brave in my life. I said, I love you, Woo Do Hee," concluded Kim Hae Kyung.

Getting a love statement all that time, Woo Do Hee could only be silent. However, the latest episode of "Dinner Mate" is immediately flooded with comments by South Korean netizens. Even Song Seung Heon who was often criticized also received a positive response.

"Becoming more and more fun. I can't wait for you two to make a fuss. I love the development of his love story," wrote a netizen. "I look forward to the next episode," continued another.

"Wow, you two look very good together," added another netizen. "Very calm, interesting and fun. Song Seung Heon chose a good drama. He was very cool. When he talked, talked like this but very cool. He had his own way of talking. It was very cool," concluded netizens.

Meanwhile, the latest episode of "Dinner Mate" has successfully increased its rating from the previous episode to 3 percent and 4.2 percent. Are you one of the connoisseurs of this drama?

(wk / charity)
Tags