Song Mino Talks About Preparation for Solo Comeback Post Winner Military Winner

Iin

Monday (15/6), Song Min Ho (Mino) appeared as a guest star on the radio show Jung Hyung Don and Defconn. In the program, Mino talked about his recent activities, his thoughts about fellow members, and many more

Two member Winner (II) namely Lee Seung Hoon and Kim Jin Woo are now known to carry out their obligations in the military. This makes the remaining members busy with their individual activities. Yesterday, Monday (15/6), Song Min Ho (Mino) appeared as a guest star on the radio show Jung Hyung Don and Defconn "Nanom" (literal title).

During the event, Mino talked about his recent activities, thoughts about fellow members, and more. When asked by the DJ about what he had done recently, Mino answered that he spent a lot of time at home.

"I am very happy to come here. This is the only day I dress neatly. I did not wear socks today. This is the first time I wore socks in the past week," he said. The DJs then asked what he usually did at home, and he replied, "I wear pajamas and stare at the ceiling. It's hard."

Mino then talked about his feelings without the Winner members present. Mino also talked about Kang Seung Yoon, who revealed that their personalities did not fit together.

"I feel very lonely," Mino said. "We (Mino and Seung Yoon) don't get along well, even though he is a friend I like."

Song Mino shared that he and Kang Seung Yoon were working on their own solo album. The conversation turned to how COVID-19 has an impact on its current income. "My income has decreased a lot. I want to work," Mino said.

During the performance, Song Mino also called a high school student who gave the correct answer for a quiz. Fans told him that they enjoyed his solo album "XX" which was released in November 2018. Song Mino told fans that he would love to hear other new albums.

At the end of the broadcast, Song Mino shared, "Today was very pleasant, I kept laughing. I was very happy to experience the joy of working again. I just took the job, so I pondered over it. I want to come back every time you call me."

(wk / daughter)
Tags