'My My', SEVENTEEN Surprise for Fans Ahead of Comeback

Iin

K-Pop boy band SEVENTEEN is scheduled for a comeback at the end of June. But unexpectedly, they gave a surprise to CARAT ahead of the comeback.

On June 12 in the morning, SEVENTEEN released a music video for the song titled 'My My'. The song makes anyone who hears want to come dance together.

The song 'My My' is a holiday-themed song that also talks about life. SEVENTEEN invites CARAT to take a journey in life.

This is not the first time SEVENTEEN gave a surprise to fans ahead of the comeback. Previously, they also released a song titled 'Us.Again'.

SEVENTEEN is scheduled for a comeback on June 22. They will release a mini album titled 'Heng: garae'.

Previously, SEVENTEEN has also released a number of trailers that make CARAT more eager to await their comeback. Let's watch the MV together! (dal / imk)