Kyungri Reveals His Response When First Hearing Nine Muses Disbanded

Iin
After all this time, Kyungri finally talked about his girl group being disbanded.


Since the girl group Nine Muses was disbanded in February 2019, Kyungri admitted that it was difficult to start a career as a soloist in the entertainment industry.

Through his appearance in the program 'ON & OFF' which aired on Saturday (6/20) last night, he told his feelings after first hearing his group, where he worked his career since 2010 must be disbanded by the agency.

"I have been active as a member of Nine Muses for 8 years. When we were disbanded, I was in a state of disbelief. We will release an album, but that never happened and we just broke up. It was very sudden and I had a difficult time, "Kyungri said.

He then continued, "I want to do something, so I have an individual schedule, but I'm having a hard time. So I stopped doing everything for months. I realized I couldn't do anything with those feelings. " (www.kpopchart.net)