Jeon So Min was shocked and upset at the latest episode of 'Running Man'

Iin
Jeon So Min's Past Romance Story Finally Revealed in the Latest Episode of 'Running Man' which airs on Sunday (6/21). Curious as to what is complete?


SBS has aired the latest episode of "Running Man" on Sunday (21/6). In this episode the production team did not present a guest star, but displayed the members' competition in collecting coins to avoid punishment.

One of the sessions presented was reading the audience's writings about the members' past. One member who gets a lot of letters from viewers is Jeon So Min. Most of them sent writings about his testimony when he saw Jeon So Min going out in the past.

The first story was read by Yoo Jae Seok. "Last winter I saw Jeon So Min in a cafe alone with a man, there were only the two of them. Usually when female celebrities are dating a man, they at least use a mask to cover their faces, but Jeon So Min left her entire face open "And that's actually the man who hides his face," said Yoo Jae Seok.

Jeon So Min immediately confirmed the story, but said that he could not be sure who the man was because he had many male friends. However, Jeon So Min finally remembered the identity of the man in the next story read by Song Ji Hyo.

Song Ji Hyo began, "This one is also in the Yongsan district. About two years ago, I saw Jeon So Min on a street corner behind an apartment building in Yongsan. He was wearing a low-pulled hat, so at first I didn't recognize him. But he spoke so loudly on the phone that I could immediately recognize him from his voice. But the tone of his voice sounded quite serious. "

"I'm not entirely sure, but it looks like he's having a fight with his girlfriend. That's what his voice is like. But unlike the angry tone of his voice, the conversation sounds like a childish lover's quarrel. He said, 'Then who should I hang out with? Hang out with me too! ' I tried to keep my face flat while walking. Are you still seeing that man? " added Song Ji Hyo.


Hearing this, Jeon So Min revealed that she had broken up with the man in the story. "To be exact, I broke up with that man two years ago. I admit it. He is my girlfriend," he explained.

But when Haha started reading another story that originated in 2013, Jeon So Min immediately interrupted her conversation. "Anything else? I'm dating all these people secretly. How can anyone know about them? This is driving me crazy," he complained.

Even though Haha didn't read the rest, he revealed that the story was sent by someone sitting next to Jeon So Min while watching a musical performance. Responding to this, Jeon So Min immediately stood up and resumed complaining.

"How many girlfriends will appear (in these stories)? There are already three! I will confirm it without hearing the rest of the story," he concluded.

(wk / eval)
Tags