Besides JYP Artists, Here Are the Rows of Soloist Name Stray Kids Want to Invite Collaboration!

Iin
Stray Kids who had just made a comeback were invited to chat on the radio program with DJ Kim Shin Young.


On June 24, Stray Kids guested on the radio program 'Kim Shin Young's Noon Song of Hope', where they appeared in order to promote their latest song 'God' s Menu.

When talking, Kim Shin Young asked Han who the artists who wanted to collaborate with besides JYP artists who were later answered by Han, "I want to collaborate with Crush and Dean."

Han also added, "I did a cover appearance on 'King of Mask Singer', and I really respect them. I want to improve my skills and perform on stage together. ”

Unlike Han, Seungmin also mentioned artists other than JYP Entertainment who he wanted to collaborate with.

"I want to collaborate with Kwon Jin Ah. I get a lot of comfort listening to the music. I hope I will get a chance to practice with him later, "Seungmin said.

Will the wishes of the Stray Kids members to collaborate with their favorite artists come true? We just look forward to it. (www.kpopchart.net)