Asked to Promote TWICE, The Sweetness of Daehyun Just ITZY Mind

Iin
During an Interview with Interview Magazine, Dahyun Couldn't Refrain from Showing His Support to ITZY. He Sees A Good Opportunity When Getting A Question.


Continuing their senior role, Wonder Girls, TWICE is now a senior girl group at their agency, JYP Entertainment. The 9-member girl group members became good seniors for their juniors, ITZY.

Recently during an interview with Interview Magazine, Dahyun couldn't help but show her support for ITZY. He saw a good opportunity when he got a question from Interview Magazine.

TWICE members were asked, "What is your favorite TWICE song, or your favorite song in general?" Nayeon, Momo, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon also promoted their own songs where each answered with "Dance the Night Away", "TT", "FANCY" and "All our songs."

Source: Koreaboo

Here, Dahyun gave a different answer from her colleagues. "I like all the TWICE songs, but I want to mention other songs for this answer," said the 1998-born singer.

Apparently, one of ITZY's songs was Dahyun's favorite lately, and he explained how the message of the song echoed in him. "I really like 'WANNABE' from ITZY, because being 'wannabe' means being different from your true self," Dahyun answered.

There are even some lyrics that Dahyun considers motivational. He revealed, "The lyrics stated, 'I want to be me. It doesn't matter if you love me or hate me. I want to be me, it's second to none.' This is inspiring. "

(wk / goddess)
Tags